You might be asking yourself, what is collision repair, where can I find quality collision repair, and why should I really care. Well, before you decide to go have work done on your car, the best thing to do is to read up a little on the process. Here are five facts to get you started so that you are not in the dark when you go to a garage that specializes in auto body paints.
1. The average modern car contains over 3,000 feet of electrical wires.
2. Automotive crashes cost the United States 230.6 billion dollars per year, or an average of 820 dollars per person. Some of these costs include the price of auto body paints, auto body refinishing, and automotive collision repair.
3. There are about 65 traffic tickets issued each minute in the United States.
4. Though they are a fixture of every production car these days, the first car radio was not invented until 1929. That was several decades after the car was first put into production and even longer after the radio was first invented.
5. Did you know that most cars that are manufactured in the United States have car horns which beep in the key of F? Cars that are manufactured in other countries often vary how their horns sound. Check out this site for more.